We have the liberal arts education with the great environment and facilities.
I lave the nature in ICU
It's because there are many people who has many different backgrounds and I can always get inspired from them.
students are fascinating
So many nice people!!
Like the liberal arts program! Every student is independent and has a variety of views.
I like the abundant nature of ICU.
it's just a perfect environment for me! it's good place to enrich my English, and I can study what ever I want to!
Its people!
I like ICU's atmosphere. It's like a park!
love the campus and people
Section mates are awesome!
good environment with good people!
Because it has hatake
because i feel free here and the teachers are enthusiastic about teaching
eating lunch at Baka-yama is the best moment.
Liberal arts
Because students are great!
These are reasons why they like ICU.
Some refer to nature in ICU, and others refer to people in ICU....
In my case, I like ICUvery much because people in ICU are great!
They are intelligent, have creativity and critical thinking, and they inspire me:)
I like ICU students.
|
|
|
|
| This shows that all 2D students like ICU students! It is very good thing. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
How often do you sleep in classes?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Never | 2 | 11% |
| sometimes | 13 | 72% |
| often | 3 | 17% |
| every classes | 0 |
|
|
|
Hi Saaya! Thanks for your comment in my first blog! This time I will write my comment in your blog;)
返信削除It was so interesting seeing your survey, and I'm so glad all of our section mates like ICU and the people in ICU. I'm also very happy to know that nobody takes a nap during every class. lol. I hope that the entire students at ICU like our university!
Excellent work
返信削除Hi Saaya!
返信削除I am happy to see the result...
Everyone loves ICU! Whoa!
I love ICU because of the same reason as you ♥
Like Mina says, I also hope that every other students love ICU, too!