Hi ;)
This is my 3rd homework. This time my blog is about works cited!
In my essay, I try to write about Gender Identity Disorder (GID). I will use these books in order to get information about GID, for I do not know about it well. Especially, the first book is very useful for me because in my essay, I will write about children.
Fathi, Nazila. “Despite Denials, Gays Insist They Exist, If Quietly, in Iran.” The New York Times 30 Sept. 2007. NYTimes.com. Web. 22 Sept. 2014.
Rowland, David L, and Luca Incrocci. Handbook of Sexual and Gender Identity Disorders. New Jersey and Canada: John Wlley & Son, 2008. Print.
Zucker, Kenneth J. Gender Identity Disorder and Psychosexual Problems in Children and Adolescents. 1st edition. New York: The Guilford Press, 1995. Print.
For me, using ZOTERO is very hard and difficult, but if I can use it smoothly, it really helps me writing my essay. So, I want to master it!!
Rowland, David L, and Luca Incrocci. Handbook of Sexual and Gender Identity Disorders. New Jersey and Canada: John Wlley & Son, 2008. Print.
Zucker, Kenneth J. Gender Identity Disorder and Psychosexual Problems in Children and Adolescents. 1st edition. New York: The Guilford Press, 1995. Print.
For me, using ZOTERO is very hard and difficult, but if I can use it smoothly, it really helps me writing my essay. So, I want to master it!!
Thank you!!!
Your topic seems interesting! I think environment in our country is not good enough or even tough for people who are living with GID but I don't know about it deeply. Please share the information and your opinion with us after fishing your project!
返信削除Your works cited should be in alphabetical order!
返信削除