2014年10月27日月曜日
Homework7
Hi everyone!
ICU Festival is over now!
It was fun! I was too busy, though. haha!
Anyway, about my presentation slides.
It was really hard to make very simple slides on which just about 3 words and a few images.
I put black title on each white slide, so I think they are really easy to see.
So, the contrast is good!
And about repetition, I put words in the same font on all slides. So, they are easy to see.
About Alignment.
Maybe I did well.
You can understand why I say so if you see my presentation.
Proximity.
I tried to make my slides easy to see, so I put images and words in the comfortable spaces.
Anyway, I focused on easiness to see when i made my presentation slides!!!
Finally, about experience of commenting peer reviewers' slides.
I think it is really convenient!! Thanks to this function, we could make peer reviewers aware of their mistakes and the better way to make better slides with each other. We can improve our presentation more easily by this function. Probably, L will have some opportunities to give group presentation in the future. I will definitely use this function!!
Thank you for reading;)
Saaya Nakamura
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Hi Saaya! It's my last time to comment on 2D member's blog!
返信削除We are finally done with all the presentation in ARW! Now I have to think where to cut down in my speech in the R&P class...
Your presentation slides had nice proximity and alignment of pictures. It was simple, effective, and easy to understand!
In my opinion, your speech and presentation slides were great! So see you on Monday!
Hiiiii Shiho!
削除Thank you for your comment and your great message! I could not get such a good grade on group presentation in ARW, so your words encourage me:)
Thank you so much!! I am looking forward to your presentation!
GOOOOOOD LUCK!! See ya:)