Hi everyone!
It's Tuesday. This weekend, we gonna have an ICU festival!
Let's enjoy it !!!!!!!!!!!
1,Anyway, about EVERNOTE.
I think it is very useful and interesting in some ways.
First, the function of screenshot. We can save images on evernote.
Also, we can cut out only the part that we want from the screen. It is very useful when we make presentation slides and we want to insert images!
Second, the function of bookmark.
Thanks to this function, we can save its URL and some information.
Also, we can go to its original page by only one click! Wow!
Finally, the function that we can freely write on the images we save!
I was surprised at this function!
And what is more, it looks really really useful!
when I wrote a report in economics class in the spring term, I had a trouble to place arrows on where I wanted to. If I had known this function in the spring term, I did not need to have such difficulty......haha
Anyway, these are the learning potential of EVERNOTE for me:)
2,Next, about C.R.A.P
C....contrast
→color contrast...strong color contrast is important for good slides.
we should use light color on the back, and strong color for words。
size contrast...Main title should be big and sub title should be smaller.
R....Repetition
→repeat the same font, color and size all the way though.
A....Alignment
→Where we put words can change the cognitive impression so we should think that where is the best place to put the words.
P....Proximity
→The distance between Main title and subtitle should be close, but the one between titles and such information as name should not be squeezed.
I know about contrast by my instinct. I feel that the slide with strong color both in the back and words is hard to see. Ideas of proximity and alignment are also familiar for me. However, the idea of repetition is kind of new.
So, when I make slides for the presentation, I will try to use the technique of repetition as well as other three ones.
3, About my topic
My final presentation topic is media, and I will write about how mass media in North Korea gives one-sided information both to the world and to the citizens.
I am really interested in this topic, so I am happy to have an opportunity to search and write about one-sided information by mass media.
3, About my topic
My final presentation topic is media, and I will write about how mass media in North Korea gives one-sided information both to the world and to the citizens.
I am really interested in this topic, so I am happy to have an opportunity to search and write about one-sided information by mass media.
I am sorry:(
This blog is very very long:(
Thank you very much for reading!!
Hi Saaya;) I agree to your opinion about evernote. It is very useful and interesting, and I kind of like it better than zotero because it is more visible. To make good slides, the vision is one of the most important points of all. so let's take advantage of this device and make a great one together!
返信削除Hi Mina!
削除Thank you for your comment:)
Yeahhhhh, good and comprehensible slides are very important factor for good presentation. So, we need to struggle not only to make good contents but also to make good slides! Let's try to do that together~~~~:)
Hi Saaya. As I am writing about limiting information in Japan, I am really interested in your topic. Let's share our idea and make good essays and presentation together
返信削除