Hi everyone!
How are you?
These few weeks are maybe one of the busiest ones for everyone:(
We have to deal with many things such as homework, but at the same time, I hope you enjoy this term :)
By the way, this is my 5th homework.
I found the article "Same-sex marriage in Spain" on wikipedia.
This is a featured article (FA).
I wrote about gender identity disorder in my essay, so I should have found FA article related to the topic. However, I could not. So, I chose "Same-sex marriage in Spain" because this is in the same category of gender. It can be said it is related to my topic in a sense:)
Here is a link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Same-sex_marriage_in_Spain
Next, I did in-text citation!
Newspaper Source
Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerc. Irure dolor in reprehend incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. “Very important quote here”(Strom). Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse molestaie cillum. Tia non ob ea soluad incommod quae egen ium improb fugiend. Officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum Et harumd dereud.
|
Book Source
Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerc. Irure dolor in reprehend incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. “Very important quote here”(Zucker and Bradley 23). Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse molestaie cillum. Tia non ob ea soluad incommod quae egen ium improb fugiend. Officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum Et harumd dereud.
|
So, I am very happy now:)
I did not have any problems to do this in-text citation.
Thank you for reading!
Have a gooooood day!!
Saaya Nakamura:)
Hey Saaya! I hope we can enjoy this term too. I'm enjoying the cold weather these days. It reminds me of winter which means it almost... Christmas! hehe already, EXCITED. I am also happy that we were able to do zotera more smoothly than last time. I hope we can use it widely for the next four years. By the way, don't forget to put in the page numbers for the book's in-text citation! Have a greaaaat week Saaya!
返信削除Hi Yuko!!
削除Thank you for giving me a great comment!
Christmas!! Yeahhhhhh! I am excited, tooooo! But at the same time, I hate cold weather.....
Do you usually spend Christmas with your family?
By the way, thank you for pointing out my mistake!
I changed it!
Hi! As you said, our busiest have finished!!
返信削除I have found some FA articles, but I couldn't find it for my topic too. I think there are FA articles foe some kind of topic, but not for other...
I hope we can use this system conveniently some days haha
Hi Moeka!
削除Thank you for your great comment!
Yes, it is difficult to find FA article. But if we can find it for next essay, it is very lucky and good because we can use wikipedia as a source!
Let's help each other to be able to use these technology well haha!
Hi Saaya! Sorry for being very late to comment on your blog... I apologize. As you said it was the busiest week I ever had in ICU but it might be for everyone, so I can't complain:)
返信削除You said you could not find the FA labeled source which is exactly related to your previous essay. Neither did I. It was quite difficult to find rational one in Wikipedia, it may tell us that we should not use Wikipedia as a source easily. haha
Talking about Zotero, you said that you had no trouble with doing in-text citation with Zotero. I really struggled doing it. I wish we could learn the same thing using windows...
Hi Mizuki!
削除Thank you for your comment:)
Yeeeees, sooo busyyyy, but if we have a little more space, let's hang out:)
I know some friends who says they cannot use zotero with windows...
So I think we should ask for advice to Dan in today's class:(